Free Radicals Practice Quizzes
These practice questions cover the steps of free-radical reactions, stabilities of free radicals, the strengths of C-H bonds, the mechanisms of free radical reactions, the relative reactivity of various C-H bonds and various other topics related to free radicals.
- Propagation, Termination, Initiation
- Which free radical is most stable?
- Which C-H bonds require the most energy to break?
- Mechanisms for free-radical reactions
- How many products?
- What’s the major product of these reactions?
- Relative reactivity
- Reaction energy coordinates
- Resonance forms and arrow-pushing
***Get access to about 30 more Free Radicals quiz questions below by joining the MOC Membership ***
This page is available to MOC Members only.
Sign up here for about 30 cents/ day!